The Regence Group is the largest affiliation of health-care Plans in the Pacific Northwest/Mountain State region. It includes Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Collectively, these four Plans serve nearly 3 million people in four states with more than $6.5 billion in combined revenue. For more information, view the Regence Group fact sheet
Their Marketplace Vision
We will transform health care, reducing the tyranny of health-care waste and confusion and threats for our members and their families.We will:
- be the best service organization in the areas we serve
- operate as one company across the four states
- define simplicity in health-care financing
- appreciate and value lifetime relationships over transactions
- promote and stand as a model for community collaboration
- Strength. The Regence Group health Plans have financial stability, with more than $6.5 billion in annual premiums and a surplus of more than $1.1 billion. That gives them the stamina to withstand the rapid-fire tensions that constantly pull the health care market in so many different directions. Their customers know that their financial stability as a group of four health Plans allows them to maintain and enhance industry-leading products and services that can meet the needs of many different customersâ€”those from their local, state-based markets, as well as larger regional and national groups and businesses.
- Community focus. The Regence Group health Plans are community-based, non-profit companies with long, strong roots in each of the markets they serve. They care about and actively support the markets they serve, donating both their time and financial resources to enhance the health of individuals and communities in Oregon, Washington, Utah and Idaho. That commitment, carried out over many decades in each of their Plans, is at the heart of what they do every dayâ€”provide access to quality health-care coverage and benefits at a reasonable cost.
- Blue. The strength of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brand is unsurpassed in the health care industry. It provides their customers with local, regional and national access to products, providers and other services. Their members enjoy the benefits of a national and international network of providers and services they can access wherever they are in this world. That's the securityâ€”and advantageâ€”of being Blue, and that carries through to every product and service they deliver in each of our health Plans.
Click here to learn about Regence Medicare plans.
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance Quotes are available in the following states